From Liquor.com -https://www.liquor.com/recipes/classic-bloody-mary/
ABOUT THE CLASSIC BLOODY MARY COCKTAIL
The Bloody Mary is a vodka-soaked nutritional breakfast and hangover cure all in one. What else could you ask for?
The tomato-based cocktail has hundreds of variations, from heavy on the hot sauce to a splash of Guinness on top. It’s best to start with the classic recipe and work toward the way you like it, even if it’s topped with a shrimp skewer, a slice of bacon and a tiny cheeseburger. Crazy garnishes aside, there’s a reason this iconic beverage is a classic.
While the origin of this popular brunch cocktail is debatable, the Bloody Mary’s staying power leaves no question.
INGREDIENTS IN THE CLASSIC BLOODY MARY COCKTAIL
- 1 Lemon wedge
- 1 Lime wedge
- 2 oz Premium Vodka
- 4 oz Tomato juice
- 2 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tsp Prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
1 Celery stalk and lime wedge
HOW TO MAKE THE CLASSIC BLOODY MARY COCKTAIL
- Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.
- Shake gently and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime wedge.